$110K - $120K(Ladders Estimates)
Our client owns and operates one of the largest independent Software Defined Platform's in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe.
The Account Executive is a Hybrid position calling on Channel, Enterprise & Integrator's.
You will be responsible for prospecting and advancing sales opportunities through various activities including proposals, coordinating demos, engaging technical Subject Matter Experts, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
Please Note: This is a remote work from home position , you can be located anywhere with in 50 miles of the location listed !!
• Meet all assigned sales booking targets
• Utilize direct and channel networks to gain new customers
• Maintain territory plan with detailed account and relationship plans for top prospects
• Develop and grow pipeline in territory
• Work with Sales Engineers and lead technical discovery and design
• Work with Pricing, Contract Admin, Sales Leadership and Finance to create and gain approval on sales quotes and proposals
• Present, negotiate, and gain customer signature on sales quotes and proposals
• Understand and utilize internal order systems for sales, pricing and procurement
• Work with Customer Development Managers to set up training and support
• Represent company at trade association meetings, events, and conferences to promote value proposition and brand
• Coordinate effectively between sales department and other sales support units
• Record and progress sales activities within CRM tool
• Must have enterprise sales experience selling managed SD WAN, UCaas $100K+ deals
• Must have a combination of Channel & Enterprise sales experience
Proven track record of hunting and closing new business using territory and account plans
• Energetic, personable and responsive
• Willingness to learn technology and be able to educate our prospects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent sales skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Independent self-starter
• Experience with CRM, sales processes and basic reporting
• Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality, be results driven and customer focused.
Valid Through: 2019-11-13