The Account Executive will be responsible for new acquisition in public school districts with higher than 2,500 enrollments in PA/DE/NJ. Ideally located in New Jersey or Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity for an aggressive and hungry sales person looking to succeed with an established company!
- Develop and execute an annual plan to maximize sales to accounts in the assigned territory.
- Drive to meet or exceed the annual sales target for new business.
- Create awareness for Apex Learning and the company’s digital curriculum solutions with all school districts in the territory.
- Implement aggressive prospecting activities based on best practices to generate business with new customers.
- Work diligently and creatively with prospects to move through the sales process from awareness to interest to closed business.
- Identify the needs of each prospect and effectively position Apex Learning digital curriculum solutions to address each situation.
- Establish and build strong relationships with multiple contacts, including key decision makers and influencers, in as many school districts in the territory as possible.
- Become an expert on Apex Learning digital curriculum solutions.
- Deliver compelling and effective presentations and demonstrations of Apex Learning digital curriculum solutions.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of the market and competitive environment overall and of the assigned territory.
- Travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully generating business with new customers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented.
- Driven to succeed and win.
- Home office based employee.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Regular and predictive attendance.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5+ years successful field sales experience
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.