The Pacific North Account Executive is responsible for the promotion and sale of Point-of-Care equipment, medical devices and technology to Acute Care, Ambulatory Care and Long Term Care facilities. In addition to a strong background in technology, this individual will need to possess exceptional management and customer service skills to adequately facilitate the sale of our products, while maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer long after the sale has concluded. This is a “results oriented” position that requires an organized, hardworking, self-driven, focused individual determined to meet their quota.
• Achieve territory sales quota.
• Actively and consistently prospect and develop new business through cold calling, tradeshow leads, and partner relationships.
• Conduct presentations and in-service trainings to small and large audiences.
• Monthly forecasting.
• Travel 55%.
• Ability to plan personal work schedules, prioritizing work tasks and responsibilities.
• Complete weekly Sales Productivity Reports.
• Daily accurate and complete information is entered in the CRM system.
• Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve.
• Recommend potential product lines by identifying new product opportunities by surveying customer’s needs, industrial trends, and tracking competitors.
• Respond to Request for Quote (RFQ) in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Requires reporting to Regional Sales Manager.
• Position is located in a specific territory. WA, MT, WY, ID & OR
• Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule (occasional weekend and/or evening work).
• Requires extensive travel.
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred.
• Minimum five years of sales experience is required. (Medical Sales preferred)
• Highly technical background is required.
• Corporate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing, and computer skills, etc.
• Presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
• Hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self-achiever.