My client has a market leading cloud management platform for wireless solutions.
We are looking for a highly ambitious self-starter to own Business Development for us within the hospitality sector in North America. Experience of and a passion for the hospitality sector and the very best in customer and guest experience, is a must for this role.
You will be responsible for growing footprint in the most well-known of global hospitality brands. The ultimate objective of this role is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging solid relationships with our strategic hospitality clients and prospects.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction within existing client base and across target, new business
- Conduct ongoing research to identify the right contacts within key accounts and ensure customer needs continue to be met
- Be the face of the hospitality sector, attending and speaking at industry events; known as a key player in the space.
- Arrange regular business meetings with prospective clients and customers
- Promote solution whilst addressing and truly understanding clients' objectives
- Manage complete sales cycle from qualified lead to close and ongoing customer relationship
- Build long-term relationships with your new and existing customers
- Work with product team to ensure our solution best suits needs of our hospitality customers
Background + Attributes we're looking for:
- Proven working experience as senior sales executive working in global hospitality accounts
- Proven sales track record in both new and existing business sales
- Proficiency with CRM software (we use Salesforce)
- Deep hospitality market knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Great time management and planning skills essential
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to be an independent worker, true self-starter, who takes initiative to grow business.