$150K — $200K *
Our Purpose is simple: to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day. Toward this end, we offer clinically proven products designed to detect, diagnose and treat disease and other health conditions that primarily affect women—earlier and more accurately than ever to provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
This focus has fueled our long track record of innovative medical breakthroughs across many therapeutic areas—breast health, cervical health, body composition, gynecologic health, perinatal health, skeletal health and sexual health—touching the lives of more than 230 million women around the world every year. In fact, as global champions for women’s health, no company in the world has done more to fight cervical and breast cancer than Hologic—and we will continue to challenge ourselves to ensure that future generations of women have access to our life-saving innovations.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our collective expertise and dedication to develop and market robust, science-based certainty sustain a pipeline of exceptional solutions that respond to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
And when we fulfill our purpose and promise to the world, we also fulfill another goal: a business that generates sustainable global financial growth from which success and prosperity for our company, employees and investors naturally follow.
Hologic is seeking a Account Executive responsible for the promotion and sales of the diagnostic technology to laboratories in assigned geographic territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Exceed quota on all assigned product lines
· Place instrumentation by effectively selling to prospects and customers
· Perform account management effectively to maintain current base business
· Effectively blocks competitive activity and converts competitive accounts to Hologic
· Develops and achieves accurate sales forecast of reagents and capital equipment
· Attends local and national professional trade shows and events and promotes product to prospective customers
· Keeps abreast of local billing and reimbursement issues
· Leads the planning of overall strategy for the team to included DSSs, CAS/FAS and Management Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
· Expertise in Microsoft Windows and Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, Excel and other popular business software desirable
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
· Minimum of eight years industry experience with five years of medical capital sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least two years selling to the clinical laboratory.
· Infectious Disease or Molecular Diagnostic sales experience preferred.
· Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory. Based on territory, overnight travel may be required to effectively grow territory sales.
Valid through: 11/12/2020