The Account Executive’s responsibility is to increase revenue and EBITDA through growing share within existing and new customer accounts in a defined territory. The AE is accountable for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of products and services within assigned territory and accounts. The AE will manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements, and sales opportunities to achieve revenue and EBIDTA growth.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Understands strategic position in industry and territory.
- Conveys information to customers in a clear, compelling way that will positively affect their thoughts and actions.
- Identifies, qualifies, and closes business opportunities in assigned territory and demonstrates an ability to strategically assess and approach a territory to optimize and execute a sales plan.
- Articulates how the Equipment Value Management framework drives meaningful improvements to equipment workflows within hospitals while simultaneously improving quality, reducing costs, and elevating patient experiences.
What You Will Need for This Role
- BS/BA degree in business, sales, or marketing.
- 2-4 years healthcare sales or related experience required.
- Experience working in a team-based selling environment preferred.
- Previous experience selling services is a plus.
- Must be available to travel up to 50%.
- Must hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license. Must have a safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.