As an Account Executive your primary focus will be to sell hardware and software solutions to companies within an established territory as well as selling into a list of accounts.
- Seeking out new customers to grow business by doing in person prospecting, outbound calling and other creative sales strategies.
- Partner with current customers to up-sell products, help retain business to help them streamline processes and reduce costs.
- Perform extensive customer needs analysis, create proposals and presentations and perform product demonstrations
- Meeting with decision makers, understanding corporate goals and the industry of each account
- Create a sales plan for each Account and close the deal.
- Meet or Exceed Sales Quotas
- Become a subject matter expert on products, software and solutions while articulating the benefits to our prospects and customers.
Your qualifications must include:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Recent Business to Business Inside/Outside SalesExperience
- Strong Communication Skills, Especially Presentation Skills
- Self-Motivated, Career-minded and Ability to Work Independently
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Interest & Knowledge of Technology
- Excellent Relationship Builder
- Desire to Create a Successful Career in Sales
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary, commissions, OTE: $60,-$75,
- Car Allowance - $350/month
- Outstanding benefits package begin on first day of employment (incl. medical, dental, life insurance) - immediate coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- State-of-the-art office products
- Visible, exciting work supporting thesales of cutting edge technology.