There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- About Team
- Growth Business Account Executive
- Territory is aligned by local geography and region
- About Role
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers as well as breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory
- Increasing revenue spend within companies between 50 and 200 employees
- They do this by...
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Generating interest and landing new logos by outbound strategy while becoming an expert in various industries
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Average years of experience required - 4+ years of full cycle sales experience, with at least 1 in the field
- Managing a large list of hybrid net new and install accounts, with a focus on hunting new business.
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- Experience building a business case and delivering return on investment
- Ability to strategize with a large extended internal team