The Regis Company is an experiential leadership development platform with our headquarters in beautiful Downtown Golden Colorado. We deliver solutions that are based upon real-life leadership experiences. Our unique approach leverages design thinking to ensure our solutions are immersive, relevant, and user-centric. Each program is customized to our client’s specific challenges, allowing their employees to retain knowledge and skills well beyond the learning event. We’re growing and seeking experienced professionals to join our team – sounds fun, right?!
We are expanding our business development team! As the newest member, you will be responsible for driving business by acquiring new clients and uncovering additional opportunities with our current client base. You are a top producer with experience in consultative selling within the services industry. Your success will be the result of combining your strong client relationship and closing skills with your ability to engage prospects and earn sponsorship at the executive level. Our programs win awards, and we are excited to continue building on that legacy – are you in?
What your days might look like:
- Driving business through the acquisition of new accounts and reinforcing our commitment to the business needs of existing clients
- Developing strong client relationships through thorough discovery, demonstrations and elicitation meetings – building and nurturing each connection along the way
- Collaboratively developing marketing and email campaigns along with territory management strategies that drive results
- Translating our solution into targeted proposals that address specific business needs
- Tracking all activities in HubSpot to keep “everyone in the know”
- Maintaining high visibility in the industry market and collaborating with the Client Services team to uncover new opportunities
- Traveling occasionally to client’s sites
Show us your:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development, or related field – extra points for an MBA
- Minimum of 4 years successful sales experience as an individual contributor in a quota-driven environment within the human capital management or training and development sector
- Proven consultative selling experience at the senior management level – your clients sing your praises!
- Exceptional personal, written and presentation skills – executive presence – authentic, respectful, and kind
- Flexible resiliency – you can think on your feet and switch priorities to keep up in our dynamically changing client needs
- A gift for building strong relationships and influencing people over whom you have no direct authority
- Confidence to tackle challenges and difficult conversations head-on
- You thrive in an environment that embodies diversity and inclusion
Working with us you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $100 – 130k plus commission and comprehensive benefits, bonus, and benefits package
- Ample time off to maintain balance
- An amazing team of brilliant professionals to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.