G4S Secure Integration is looking for an Account Executive is to develop new sales opportunities and generate profitable revenue within the assigned geographic region. The candidate must have a proven sales track record and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to work with new and existing clients to capture new business.
- Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential clients and establish needs requirements, resource requirements, availability of funds and overall business potential.
- Contact, qualify and pursue leads for new and assigned account business opportunities.
- Establish a broad client and prospect base and promote all G4S products and services.
- Build long-term advisory relationships with multiple clients. Seek to influence clients to negotiate work versus bidding work.
- Lead the proposal process to provide direction and strategy for responding to client requests for proposals. Plan and implement proposal kick-off meetings and coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
- Develop and implement a competitive sales strategy through interactive participation between other internal G4S departments including Regional Operations, Project and Proposal Development, and local G4S Secure Solutions teams.
- Preparation and delivery of customer proposals and presentations.
- Work with the Legal Department to assist with the negotiation of contracts.
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of security business development experience
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Previous experience with the electronic security and communications industry is strongly preferred