Our client is a software company that has become a leader in their field. Their offerings have enabled companies to streamline their financialprocesses, increase efficiency, and deliver substantial hard dollar savings. These products will be vital for companies in clarifying their performance and their accuracy, availability, and usability of key financial data to meet their compliance goals. As a result of these new financial regulations these have put our client in an ideal position for explosive growth! Due to their ongoing expansion we are seeking a highly-motivated and qualified candidate with some type of application field sales experience calling on enterprise accounts with a strong hunter mentality for this exciting opportunity to grow with this company:
Position title: Account Manager - Fintech
Location: Boston, MA area
Our client is seeking a successful software sales professional to manage sales in the Eastern part of the US. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, team player with great communication skills, be a proven hunter and closer and maintain excellent MS Office skills. The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of a territory, including the identification of target accounts, the prioritization and strategy formation to attack these accounts, the nurturing and management of opportunities within these accounts through the defined phases of the sales process, and maintenance of a high rate of closure. The Account Manager will be work closely with a dedicated inside sales member and other technical resources.
- Identify, target, and qualify prospective customers and their business requirements and product needs to closure
- Create account strategies and competitive positioning along with 30-60-90 day plans for targeted accounts to drive opportunities.
- Strong prospecting skills to develop new leads and opportunities (both in new customers and existing customers)
- Attend and work trade shows to generate new customers
- Prepare and present sales presentations customized to the specific customer requirements and coordinate product demonstrations with the sales engineer
- Respond to RFI and RFP's and prepare quotes and proposals, including identifying the customer's budget expectations and negotiating and completing contract terms and pricing
- Be an effective communicator and develop and maintain relationships at all levels of the customer
- Maintain a high level of organization leveraging standard toolset (Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office)
- Coordinate technical and other resources as appropriate to nurture deal through sales process and assist in Quote, Proposal, RFP response and other documentation requirements
Required/desired skills :
- Some current and successful enterprise level software outside sales experience with a strong hunter mentality
- Knowledge of financialprocesses, business accounting/billing
- Proven track record working with enterprise level customers and ability to coordinate resources to the closure of opportunities
- Ability to penetrate targeted accounts to generate new incremental revenue
- Strong communication and presentation skills with C-level
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and ab.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook, experience with LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Sandler, SPIN, Solution or similar selling disciplines a big plus
- Bachelor's degree