Account Executive - Financial Information and Data
Account Executive – Online Information Sales / Data Subscriptions / Financial Services / Infrastructure Finance
Due to expansion, a fantastic role has become available with a rapidly expanding provider of real-time data and market intelligence to the finance sector.
As an Account Executive based in the New York office, you will be responsible for running your territory as your own business. This includes, but is not limited to: prospecting, sourcing, managing trials, negotiations, client management, client retention and renewals for our subscription product suite.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling the product suite to new clients on a consistent monthly basis by meeting with new prospects and trials to deliver the value proposition
- Live/remote product demonstrations for prospects, trials and existing clients
- Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base and prospects
- To identify and deliver increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Travelling to territory (20% travel required)
The candidate: An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which an enthusiastic attitude is a must. A very strong candidate would have the following attributes
- An interest in the finance industry
- Previous Business Development, Sales or Account Management experience selling data subscriptions
- Experience in an outside and/or inside sales role
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
We provide real-time news, actionable market intelligence, research and data that enables individuals and companies working in infrastructure finance to gain a competitive business advantage. We are the leading provider of high value business information to the sector with over 600 corporate subscribers including many of the world's leading developers, institutional investors, private equity funds, banks, developers, law firms, advisors and insurers.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), health savings and flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and paid holidays. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.
Location - NYC