About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
The Account Executive-Field Sales (MidWest) will be responsible for revenue generation defined by a quota for new customers in their set geographic region. The Sales Process will include building relationships with prospects, discovery of needs and requirements, managing internal resources including on-site demonstrations, responding to RFP’s, managing the selection process, participate in contract negotiations and obtaining signed contracts. Manage the external department’s involvement in the sales process including development, professional services and support. The Account Executive will be required to maintain activity in Saleforce.com for on demand reporting and forecasting. The position will also require active participation in weekly one on one session with supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with lead generation team to understand every opportunity in assigned territory.
- Build relationships with prospects though active discovery.
- Define and quote Software license fees and services that match requirements for prospects.
- Manage the demo process for key prospects including defining strategy, scheduling resources, managing delivery and measuring success based on objective.
- Managing the RFP process.
- Manage the close process defined by “Steps to Close”
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Knowledge of Superion, LLC products and services
Skills & Requirements
- The Account Executive will maintain remote/home office in order to develop and manage the territory pipeline and meet target numbers.
- 3-5years software salesexperience in government markets
- Experience selling Public Safety and Justice Applications - strongly preferred
- Proven understanding of Public Sector sales cycle
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems, database software, MS Office
- The Account Executive will manage pipeline, forecast and Steps to Close in Saleforce.com.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to Travel up to 75% based upon customer needs, demonstrations, competitive RFP requirements, industry events/trade shows or to attend User Group conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree