About the Team
Qualtrics’ Federal Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way government agencies collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!
As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate team players.
The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you enjoy a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.
The federal team is a startup within a startup, and will grow rapidly in coming years. We are a part of over 60 federal agencies experience transformation efforts. Our group of driven, experienced individuals works to help agencies close the public sector experience gap. This is an exciting time to join as government priorities align around modernizing tech stacks and gathering better data to make more informed decisions. Additionally, Qualtrics is the only company in our category that is FedRAMP "In-Process" and months away from this very difficult accreditation. It’s only up from here!
Your Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to federal government representatives in assigned territory
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- You focus on self-development through daily training and enablement
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You earned a Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- You are well versed in federal procurement processes and regulations
- You are well versed in federal government security standards and policies
- You are experienced in building teaming relationships with relevant federal contractors
- You are experienced in responding to federal government RFI’s and RFP’s
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.