Public Sector is a critical role supporting public sector business to grow sales pipeline and engage with our customers to secure revenue. Provide industry perspective, strategic solution advice and thought leadership to support sales cycles and customer co-innovation programs, drive pipeline growth and quality through demand generation strategies.
- Driving Sales Strategy – deep understanding of decision-making process. Analyze potential and craft sales play, combining go-to-market strategies with industry perspective to develop and executive programs that generate pipeline. Work closely with industry and regional marketing management to ensure that we align marketing dollars to big bet areas in the industry.
- Providing Account Leadership – Create and maintain actional account plans to identify new opportunities. Lead account relationships, persona profiling and sales cycles.
- Providing Thought Leadership – Craft thought leadership pieces to illustrate important industry / cross-industry topics. Develop content for conveying industry solutions (including new innovations) while working closely with other regional teams.
- Building Relationships – Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s processes and problems. Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered. Bring unique value to every interaction
- Articulating Value – Connect prospect’s business objectives with Alteryx solutions. Deploy a customer-centric approach in understanding how Alteryx can do so
- Closing Opportunities – Develop and actively manage interactions within the customer buying cycle using standard processes. Handle different kinds of sales scenarios and negotiate in a manner that drives towards close.
- Effective Account Coordination – Use a disciplined approach to effectively and efficiently involve pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Demonstrating Alteryx Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Alteryx products and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of quota-carrying sales experience in the Federal Civilian industry (as a practitioner or as an operational consultant to industry)
- Previous business development or management consulting experience
- Well-versed in the data-analytics industry and strong knowledge of how technology addresses challenges and opportunities
- Strong ability to create and foster relationships at all levels
- Strong time and people management skills to marshal resources and advance opportunities
- Proven executive presence ability as a speaker, presenter and 1:1
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience