Roles and Responsibilities
Everwise Account Executives are quota-carrying reps responsible for closing new enterprise deals. They generate new business opportunities by targeting and researching new enterprise accounts, qualifying and developing opportunities via a planned process, and structuring and winning customer deals. EAEs conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their talent development issues, and their business priorities. Successful EAEs are self-motivated and driven individuals who are goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success across the sales lifecycle.
This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CHRO/CFO/CEO level.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Minimum 4-5 years of salesexperience (with 2+ years of quota carrying enterprise software experience, HRsalesexperiencepreferred)
- Previous sales methodology training, Salesforce.comexperience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to overcome objections
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively towards individual goals