$80K — $100K *
The Account Executive is a sales personnel, within assigned region, identifies and manages client accounts and business opportunities of Eurofins TestAmerica to include Advanced Technology, Federal Programs and Commercial Business Units to maximize market share, profitability, competitive advantage and capacity utilization in the environmental analytical services market. Establishes and maintains productive relationships with Eurofins TestAmerica clients. Provides vision and acquires new accounts to sustain growth of the business by representing Eurofins TestAmerica, clearly communicating Eurofins TestAmerica services to new customers and markets. Identifies opportunities and captures profitable work by following up on leads, negotiating, and closing. Provides a valuable interface between the customer and Eurofins TestAmerica by communicating the customer’s needs to the internal organization and fulfilling the role of customer advocate.
Account Executive responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for meeting individual revenue as well as the goal for assigned region.
· Establishes and maintains a productive working relationship between the client and laboratory.
· Ensures customer awareness of Eurofins TestAmerica capabilities and services to improve selling opportunities.
· Provides sales plan forecast for assigned region.
· Reviews credit status of both new and existing customers prior to submitting bids or proposals for new work.
· Monitors accounts receivable status for accounts assigned and resolves collection issues as required.
· Develops and recommends strategies to facilitate pricing and bid/no bid decisions, establish Master Service agreements and provide budgetary information.
· Develops client profiles and determines potential and ability to fund work.
· Develops, qualifies, tracks, and closes leads to increase revenue.
· Reports sales activity within assigned area.
· Updates customer databases to identify business opportunities.
· Maintains productive relationships between customers and the Eurofins TestAmerica organization.
· Develops and implements account plans detailing specific clients, revenue goals and related account objectives to attain regional revenue quotas.
· Identifies key target markets and major accounts and develops strategies within assigned area of responsibility to attain market position for Eurofins TestAmerica and maintain profitability.
· Establishes, coordinates, negotiates, and completes Master Service
· Agreements with customers which both defines customers’ specific needs and streamline processes.
· Within area of market responsibility collects and documents information to establish pricing and evaluate Eurofins TestAmerica’s ability to meet customer requirements to meet win/loss ratios, average discount percentages and profitability.
· Effectively communicates customer needs and wants to Eurofins TestAmerica
· Customer Service Managers and Project Managers to facilitate successful completion of work.
· Completes summaries of sales development activities as directed by GM.
· Communicates all business opportunities (e.g. bids, quotes, proposals, and pricing inquires) by providing copies or entering information into Eurofins TestAmerica’s database.
· Follows up on all outstanding bids, quotes, proposals, and price inquiries in order to achieve successful completion of the sales cycle.
· Negotiates pricing and contractual issues within area of responsibility with the approval of the GM.
· Presents TestAmerica as a network of laboratories not limited to lab facilities within a geographical region to improve operational efficiencies.
· Controls expenses with respect to the selling function pursuant to Eurofins TestAmerica’s policy and with approval by GM.
· Assumes role as “sponsor” for National Accounts as needed.
· Provides feedback on market conditions within area of responsibility to facilitate the development of new products and services.
· Maintains relationship with one or more of Eurofins TestAmerica’s network facilities to sustain awareness of operational issues related to Eurofins TestAmerica’s ability to meet customer requirements.
· Provides information concerning business opportunity outcomes with respect to win/lose ratios and future pricing strategies.
· Provides forecasting information to Customer Service Managers to assist operational staff with resource and operational planning.
· Assists with the development of sales materials.
· Gathers and communicates intelligence information on competitors within area of responsibility.
· Identifies and communicates opportunities for new products and services within assigned region.
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Lab experience and exposure to environmental industry preferred.
· Writing sales and account plans
· Working computer skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Selling skills
· Familiarity with lab functions and terminology
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Planning skills
· Sales specific skills of identification of prospects, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
· Sales acumen
· Ability to work in an unstructured environment
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· BS/BA in Sciences or related field
· Minimum 2-3 years progressively successful sales experience in a service industry
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Valid through: 11/21/2021
$140K — $160K *
9 days ago