- Generation of assigned annual revenue targets through sales of the company's Court Reporting solutions within his/her assigned sales territory. The sales territory may consist of geographic territory, named accounts, or both.
- Formulation and execution of sales plans specific to coverage of assigned territory and achievement of assigned annual revenue targets.
- Prospecting activities for identification of prospective new clients.
- Sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients.
- Account Management of assigned and newly-generated clients.
- Adherence to Company policies, and timely submission of sales reports as assigned.
Required Characteristics and Credentials
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of proven outside sales success in business-to-business service industry.
- Ability to effectively establish relationships with Paralegals, Attorneys, Partners and Law Firm Administrators.
- Ability to effectively maintain established relationships with Paralegals, Attorneys, Partners and Law Firm Administrators.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Information Systems, Finance, or related discipline.
Additional Experience Preferred
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the Court Reporting industry, including key decision makers in law firms and corporations.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of the litigation support industry, litigation support processes, litigation support solutions and systems, and industry trends.
- Legal background experience.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com (CRM)