We help people build awesome text editing experiences for their users. Whether you're building something for an internal customer or the next as-a-Service business, if it requires text editing, the gold standard is TinyMCE. We are seeking motivated, autonomous, entrepreneurial-minded folks who are looking to explore the commercial side of a technology start-up.
This is a great opportunity and time to join the commercial team of a best-in-class developer tool in a space that just saw Microsoft purchase GitHub for over $7bn. We are expanding our sales activities around new products and partnerships. Through our TinyMCE product you will be working with a brand that many of the target customers will have heard of already. TinyMCE is the most used open source content editor in the world. It is embedded in tens of thousands of products such as WordPress, Tumblr and Eventbrite.
- Handle introductory meeting and initial discovery to further qualify SDR-sourced leads;
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including licensing discussions, contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing;
- Meet monthly sales goals;
- Keep information up-to-date in Salesforce to support deal execution, sales forecasting, and internal reporting;
- Although mostly an inside sales position, you will be traveling out to territory for in-person meetings with strategic prospects and prospecting at events to generate your own opportunities;
- Learn how html text editing works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at a technical sale;
- Contribute to a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere;
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of professional work experience in software sales, SaaS, or OEM licensing with consistent over-achievement in past roles.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. - - You're an articulate writer and orator, speaker, and listener.
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- You show flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- You can work autonomously - The entrepreneurial spirit is celebrated here.
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become an expert on SDKs, implementation, production environments, angular-j, react-j, and other technical mumbo-jumbo in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- You are a master of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.