Client company is seek a quality candidate that can do the following:
Develop a U.S. territory, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
- Develop and manage a U.S. territory
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your territory ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- 5+ years experience in software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
Largest independent threat intelligence software provider is building out their enterprise sales team. Openings in NY/NJ, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, St. Loius, Chicago, Ohio,Dallas, Atlanta, SanFrancisco, SanJose, and LosAngeles.
- 350+ customers (90%+ growth from 18') in more than 25 countries from over 25 different industries
- 91% of the Fortune 100 depend on their software
- eg Netflix, Apple, Amex, PWC, Target
- Unrivaled innovation in machine learning (patented)
- 9+ years of historical intelligence
- 50%+ revenue growth for the past 7 consecutive years
- Logos: Netflix, NASDAQ, BOA, Accenture, McAfee, Fujitsu, Morgan Stanley, Target, Raytheon, Ford, PWC, Walmart, Apple, AMEX, Discover
- in charge if their own destiny with plenty of money in the bank. Plan to be $100M company
If you've sold security software and worked for one of the following, that is a plus!
Proofpoint, CyberArk, Tanium, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, LogRhythm, RSA, BitSight, FireEye, BeyondTrust, CrowdStrike, Tenable, Sophos, Infoblox, Centrify, Cylance, AlgoSec. Code42, SentinelOne
- Keywords: security, threat detection
- For CONFIDENTIAL consideration please submit your resume. interviews in one week!