Summary:Drive new and existing business in a named accounts territory through strong solution selling skills in addition to managing long standing customer relationships, reporting to the Director of Strategic accounts. Must have successful track record of independent selling, selling as a team leader and strong understanding of the Nuance portfolio of solutions.
Number of Years of Work Experience:5+ years of direct end-user sales experience, selling complex, large-scale solution projects to Enterprise customers. Proven track record of developing key accounts and creating relationships with C level executives. History of working successfully with the partner and channel community.
• Technical proficiency in computing, telephony and systems integration disciplines
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in SalesForce CRM platform.
• Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision and with demonstrated initiative
• Communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical management
• Ability to effectively leverage internal resources to support sales activity
• Excellent written, verbal, and stand-up presentation skills
• Demonstrated history of working with a Professional Services team in both pre and post sales efforts.
• Understanding of project management lifecycle.
Education:BS required. Preferred it be in a technical discipline