As an Enterprise Account Executive for Lenovo, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction across your assigned accounts. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large Enterprise companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing Enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions. This is a client facing, sales role requiring deep industry experience, with expertise in how to close deals and a broad base of industry contacts. This role will cover the Dallas area.
• Refining and bringing leadership to the current Enterprise sales model to achieve overall revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo.
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo by driving sales with key customers.
• Develop the sales strategy and set aggressive goals to grow key markets within which we compete.
• Develop high level relationships (C-level) to serve as a trusted consultant to customers.
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments.
• Manage and maintain account relationships through senior level engagements.
• Ensure that our customers receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
• Build complex sales strategy to ensure both long and short term goals, objects and quotas are met.
outpacing the market in growth and innovation.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
•5+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required.
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
• Executive relationship within account set.
• Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
• Travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.