What you’ll do…
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with more than 5, employees. As a premier and experienced SaaS sales professional with a consultative approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $1M+ annual quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while running a full pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 5+years of significant success selling SaaS/Security Solutions to the Enterprise (5, employees and above) due to your deep network of C-level contacts
- You are fluent in and enjoy selling through the channel and you maintain tight-knit relationships with local and national resellers
- You appropriately leverage your existing C-level relationships within the region to make an immediate impact on your quota
- You take initiative by driving activity within your region through your own outbound efforts, demonstrating your network and strategically collaborating with assigned ADR resource.
- You follow a structured and repeatable sales methodology
- You have experience navigating a complex sales cycle
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of building a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world
- You are deeply comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a phenomenal communicator with a strong sales DNA
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer to the Enterprise
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are not a self-starter
- You do not possess the “CEO of my region” mentality