This opportunity is ideal for a proven sales professional with a hunter mentality and direct contacts and experience in the enterprise account space.
This individual will target opportunities in the assigned region within large enterprise accounts. Provide hands-on leadership and value to end-users in the areas of strategy, solution offerings, post-sales delivery capabilities and overall execution of the overall business plan.
This role is focused on hunting and farming sales opportunities to penetrate large accounts focused on promoting EMC Converged Platform solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understand and articulate the Division strategy, technical direction, capabilities and product solutions resulting in the ability to collaborate on all sales campaigns, respond quickly and effectively to RFP’s and to deliver technical and business presentations to all levels of decision makers
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with Dell EMC standards
- Ensure value proposition meets the customer’s requirements and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and industry analysis, complex problem resolution and communication between clients, sales, management, and Federation sales teams. Design, develop, and deliver reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources needed to successfully lead sales campaigns.
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions. Highly organized and seasoned sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixes environment. Additional:
- Experience and desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating sales contracts.
- 7+ years of prominent, enterprise account management experience. Must have at least 3+ years leading cross-functional resource teams resulting in quota attainment of $7+M
- Technical sales experience in the data center infrastructure market is extremely desirable.
- Excellent pipelining/forecasting/resource management/relationship management skills are essential to success.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA a plus.