What do you get to do in this position?
- Identify and build new client relationships with research and community outreach
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Lead internal teams
- Facilitate industry events
- Present to C-Suite clients
- Close multi-million-dollar design-build energy infrastructure deals
In a typical week here’s some of the things you’ll do…
- Call on prospects at various levels in the Schneider sales cycle.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to c-level key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategic logistical timelines and team member involvement plans for moving prospects to clients.
- Network inside relevant vertical market and industry organization to educate, expand prospect opportunities and promote Schneider as the industry leader.
- Negotiate the price and contract for large, complex infrastructure improvements.
This job might be for you if:
- You have demonstrated success in closing complex service and/or solution sales, not strictly product sales. .
- You are initiating and closing sales of large $ volume at high organizational levels – C-suite or equivalent – public sector
- 4-year college/university degree with a MBA as a plus and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience. Demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments.
- You are self-motivated and competitive and have leadership skills and interest.