Account Executive - Energy
Energy & Environmental Services
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate and maintain (BOOM) services for central heating, cooling and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
NORESCO is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Account Executive in Greater NYC!
NORESCO has a new opportunity for an Account Executive to market and promote energy efficiency solutions across our targeted markets in NY. These markets include State and Local Governments, Higher Education, K-12 Schools and other State entities prime for benefiting from a performance contract sale.
- Develop a sales plan which cultivates and targets business relationships in our targeted markets at all levels in a customer’s organization
- Communicate NORESCO’s solutions and services to meet customer specific needs
- Provide marketplace feedback, including competitive information, customer expectations, industry trends, etc.
- Understand and influence customer buying process
- *Education / Certifications Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or Business/Marketing
- MBA preferred
- *Experience/Qualifications Proven results selling energy efficiency, performance contracts or other complex solutions involving multiple decision makers from the C-Suite to the Technical buyer
- High energy, driven personality looking for a strong W2