Blackbaud is the leading provider of software solutions to the global philanthropic community, focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We work with over 37,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are actively seeking a Prospecting Account Executive who will be responsible for developing and closing NEW sales opportunities within the Not-for-Profit (NFP) sector. You will serve as key contact and liaison between Blackbaud and potential clients during the sales process by generating leads with a strong emphasis on face to face prospecting. Candidates will also be proficient in closing business over the phone and Internet. The ideal candidate should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills, and have a proven track record selling SAAS (CRM, Fundraising, Marketing, Web and Accounting) solutions from the ground up.
What you'll be doing:
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets selling a range of solutions and related services to new nonprofit clients in the greater Chicago territory.
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals.
- Continuously updating and maintaining active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data Utilizing Salesforce automation tool Staying abreast of changes in NFP markets which impact products or services.
What we'll want you to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college is required
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience is required - selling experience in an IT environment is highly desired; software sales preferred Proficiency with the Salesforce, Internet, MS Office, and other software is required.
- Must possess superior communication skills with the ability to make clear, compelling and value-focused sales presentations.
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude is required Experience working with nonprofits is desired Why you'll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits(medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
- How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A sales job a Blackbaud is not your typical software sales gig. Imagine if you knew that every sale you made had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team. Take a look and see why our sales executives love being part of Blackbaud.