What we're looking for:
Join us at our offices in Seattle as an Account Executive. We're looking for self-motivated individuals to champion a product that is changing business communication across the U.S.
Zipwhip's culture stems from the incredible and intelligent individuals that work here. Zipwhip provides an aggressive commission structure that includes a competitive base pay, enormous growth potential, and a clear path to six figures. We believe firmly in setting our employees up for success with a quality initial training program and a clear path toward income growth.
Top account executives exhibit grit by challenging themselves to hit performance goals. Be part of a thriving sales team that is scaling to the next level. Our team is searching for dedicated and driven individuals that have a history of success and are looking for an amazing culture and environment. Being part of Zipwhip's sales organization means developing deep industry knowledge, finding champions within a business, and actively prospecting at all times. Successful sales team members are empowered to be strategic in their prospecting approach by developing and utilizing unique content to drive sales forward. In the past Account Executives have traveled to conferences nationwide, hosted interactive webinars, and written content for industry publications.
What's the job really?
- Identify and establish a relationship with the decision makers of a potential customer.
- Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level.
- Drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of inside sales, marketing, sales support and product.
- Negotiate commercial terms with C-levels individuals.
- Grow the customer base within the Mid-Market account segment.
- Managing a sales pipeline including customers in various stages of the sales process.
- Occasional (semi-annual) travel to conferences or networking events.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience in the education sector. SaaS experience while selling API and App integrations is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic sales role.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.Drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of inside sales, marketing, sales support and product