$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
About the role
Dstillery is looking for an autonomous Account Executive with 2-3 years of sales experience to join our fast-growing custom audience business. This is an opportunity to make an immediate & exponential impact on revenue in a territory that is ripe for new business. You will report to the Central Executive Director, a top Dstillery revenue producer. If you are a self-starter who is hungry to make their mark, then we want to talk with you.
Founded in 2008, Dstillery is the leading custom audience solutions company, empowering brands and their agencies to maximize the value of customer data and transform the way they connect with their audiences.
Our premier product, Custom AI Audiences, is built by just-for-your-brand Custom AI models that deliver the ideal combination of accuracy and scale. Because Dstillery rescores candidates in and out of audiences every 24 hours, our audiences are always up-to-date and on-target. That's why brands across Retail, CPG, Finance, Luxury, B2B, Telco, Travel, and Tech rely on Dstillery's audience solutions for branding and direct response initiatives to thrive.
· High volume of qualified prospecting through email & phone outreach.
· Pitch Dstillery's value proposition to agencies, trading desks, and marketers.
· Uncovering client challenges through discovery and pairing with Dstillery's solutions.
· Close new business.
· Increase revenue from existing marketers and expand active lines of business.
· Own the sales cycle from qualify to close.
· Maintain an accurate Salesforce pipeline.
· Establish and manage long-term relationships with senior level contacts.
· Respond to client request for proposals.
· 5 years of professional experience with 2 years of digital ad sales experience.
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Proven track record of prospecting and closing new business.
· Programmatic media sales or programmatic data sales experience.
· History of consistently exceeding revenue targets.
· Ability to work autonomously without day to day supervision.
· Effective & creative prospecting skills.
· Strong objection handling & negotiating abilities.
· Dedication to meeting preparation.
· Disciplined & organized.
· Excellent communication skills & presentation skills.
· Ability to work from home or in a shared local office space and travel as needed to meet with clients.
Valid Through: 2019-9-17