$100K — $150K *
• Build and execute go-to-market strategy for the Midwest region including, but not limited to, a short and long-term account & agency plan, ability to define clear lines of account and agency responsibility, eye for scoping and onboarding strategic revenue endeavors and knack for cross-organizational collaboration.
• Manage and proactively sell to digital advertising agencies and brands.
• Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of iHeartMedia’s digital product portfolio and available ad inventory (including streaming audio, podcasts, video, display, sponsorships, social platforms and custom marketing programs).
• Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
• Collaborate with Connections team to add strategic consultation to named accounts.
• Service and drive customer satisfaction for accounts in territory.
• Drive mindshare and market share gains across agencies through consistent and strategic coverage plans.
• Partner with operations organization to set proper expectations with customers and super-serve their needs.
• Develop presentations to brands and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, account management, and more.
• 5+ years’ Digital Account Executive (or equivalent) outside sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
• Collaborative attitude
• Robust network of agency and client relationships
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations
• Knowledgeable and savvy with digital and social platforms, with an in-depth knowledge of podcasts a plus
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals
• Strong existing network of agency/brand contacts and relationships preferred
Valid through: 5/5/2021