Account Executive - Digital Imaging / Business Automation Specialist
Looking to move to an island paradise and continue your sales career? Our client is seeking a motivated and hungry sales professional. If you feel you qualify as per the guidelines below, pleaseapply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You will be responsible for being a subject matter expert in process engineering, focused on re-engineering processes within organizations across multiple verticals within the business segment. Your primary role will be to generate new business for products and services related to Enterprise Intelligent Capture (inclusive of meta-data extraction and ECM systems) & Business Process Automation solutions. You will be responsible for creating a consistent and sustainable pipeline of business opportunities and negotiating these opportunities through the sales and business cycle to a successful closure.
Coordinating and application specific workshops, within the vertical, for the purpose of defining deficiencies within clients’ existing process and document capture environment, will be a key deliverable of this role and the success of this business line. You will also be responsible for effectively knowing, utilizing, leading, and coordinating all resources necessary to grow the company’s total revenue, by leveraging your subject matter expertise to reshape complex and inefficient business processes.
Operational and sales knowledge of multifunctional printers, scanners and document management print solution software will be utilized to sell equipment into the business base either attached to a business process automation solution or as a stand-alone solution.
Your position is briefly described but not limited to the following key responsibilities;
- Prospect small, medium, and large organizations for business process automation/document management/process engineering opportunities and architect solutions that create tangible ROI
- Adhere to CRM, business systems, and activity manage standards to ensure revenue pipeline is current and updated at all times
- Create and implement a strategic territory planin conjunction with Manager
- Work with key niche and highly specialized technology partners to identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with othersales and functional teams
- Drive the training requirements of other staff in order that they can identify and seek opportunities for this business line
- Establish a support mechanism to make our client the preferred vendor to work with and actively remove barriers to achieve that goal
- Actively solicit assigned clients and territory for all forms of MFP, Printing, Scanning, Smart Board opportunities
- 3-5years account executive salesexperience (preferably with knowledge of Multi Functional Devices/Document Management Software
- Strong communicational skills
- Hunter mentality
- Willing to relocate