Now's our time toinspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is aleading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experienceand18,000 patents.More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with ourcustomers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care totheir patients.An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefitevery day from our innovative technologies and servicesin the areas ofdiagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecularmedicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what trulymatters to us.
Join our team nowat Siemens Healthineers as AccountExecutive, Lab Diagnostics for the Hartford, Stamford, CT territory
This is a rolewell suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in theircareer. As an Account Executive, Diagnostics,you will be responsible for:
- Providing "one face to the customer", quarterback within account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
- Assuming product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
- Developing relationship with base of customers to maintain and grow diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
This position may suit you best, ifyou are familiarwith thehospital lab call point andwould like to do developyour career with Healthineers
- Geographically accessibility to territory.
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
Requiredskills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales
- Willing to travel up to 70%