As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for all assigned sales activities. Assignments may be account based, geography based, or a combination of the two. The Account Executive will sell the Deluxe Treasury Management & Payments solutions and will handle all sales functions including prospecting and follow-up to completed sale. The Account Executive will also be responsible for establishing sales forecast and maintaining budgets and expenses related to sales activity. The Account Executive is responsible for net new business and assigned existing business.
- Manages the activity and health of their territory’s sales funnel to ensure successful attainment of their annual Sales Objective.
- Participates, leads, and coordinates contract processes and negotiations between clients and internal Deluxe TM&P departments to include component contract input and T&C’s contributions for applicable opportunities.
- Generates leads and follows-up on all leads generated by various sources and submitted to Deluxe TM&P, analyzing and qualifying potential prospects.
- Prepares all survey, configuration, proposal, and follow-up reporting documentation.
- Proficient in presenting all Deluxe TM&P solutions.
- Works closely with appropriate Sales Consultants in order to coordinate demonstrations and complete RFP requests.
- Participates in installation and coordination process with the Project Manager.
- Works with VP of Sales to develop an annual territory plan outlining critical areas of focus and activities to ensure attainment of their annual sales objective.
- Provides territory and opportunity updates via Microsoft CRM per management direction to demonstrate progress towards closing specific opportunities and achievement of annual Sales Objective.
- Uses Microsoft CRM to track critical conversations and emails with clients and prospects.
- Performs field promotional work to develop and sell new business through participation in Road Shows, and Trade Shows.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- 5-10 years of sales experience within the Payments Industry or selling complex Outsourcing and Software solutions to senior level executives
- New account development sales experience should include complex Outsourcing and / or software solution sales
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills; ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Strong reasoning skills
- Superior interpersonal relationship skills
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Req ID#: 11951BR-8