we are unlimited seeks an Account Executive who is solution-oriented and idea driven to lead the execution of all marketing activities driving your client’s business. You can act and think creatively and strategically to contribute to multi-channelcampaigns. You know who is involved, what needs to get done and how it all fits together for accurate delivery. If you can inspire confidence to deliver the integrated resources that best meet the needs of your client’s business and are tireless at finding solutions we want to talk to you!
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- •You will own, along with the other business team members, the production, identification and constitution of business opportunities that can measurably build McDonald’s brand and business.
- Serve as primary contact on day-to-day development of campaign execution.
- Lead with a knack for problem-solving with creative, production and digital teams to ensure smooth progress on all client projects.
- Provide relevant and insightful feedback to Agency teams to develop groundbreaking creative.
- Set the right course for the team with project briefs and relevant assets and samples to support the client deliverables.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients about project specific thinking.
- Keep a watchful eye over the agency team needs and client expectations.
- Manage client budgets carefully and responsibly and communicate any risks.
- Partner with the Account Supervisor and Strategic Planner to gain a strong understanding of product facts, legal liability, etc.
- Own competitive reporting and analysis and become go-to expert for Client and Agency team.
- Develop and actively participate in meeting preparation, presentations, and reports.
- Exhibit integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years marketing/account management experience.
- This position reports to the Account Supervisor.
- You understand the .com, digital advertising and social medialandscapes.
- Ability to work on high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- The creative process excites you and you strive towards learning the craft of selling through ideas.
- You can foster strong internal strategic and creative partnerships on major brands.
- You value extraordinary client partnership and business growth.
- The Account Executive is a self-starter, resourceful, entrepreneurial and has a high level of personal initiative.
- You want to grow in your facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- The Account Executivereports to the Account Supervisor and supports all account team members.
- Actively coaches the Associate Account Executive development in all facets of advertising and the brand.
- Confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down to earth mentality.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and strong presentation format