Dataprise Account Executives work in a fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented, and motivated colleagues who thrive on helping prospective clients win with IT. We seek a new DC metro-based Account Executive to help us expand our footprint. As a member of our SMB Sales team, you will have the opportunity to drive results that directly impact the company's overall growth and bottom line.
As an Account Executive, picture yourself:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and closing new Managed Services customer agreements for the SMB market resulting in new and recurring revenue.
- Assisting customers in selecting the appropriate products and/or services that are best suited to their operational needs.
- Coordinating sales processes with Sales Engineering to capture business requirements and demonstrate Dataprise capabilities.
- Creating and delivering sales presentations, demonstrating ROI and value proposition to external decision makers.
- Participating in the generation of formal quotations and written responses to RFP's.
- Tracking opportunities via CRM tools.
- Participating in sales meetings, networking, and business development events and other duties as assigned.
- Preparing and reporting to the Director of SMB Sales with weekly sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
Our ideal Account Executive has:
- 5+ years of business to business sales experience (including prospecting) and a proven record of exceeding sales quota.
- 4-year college degree in a related field preferred, but can be substituted for comparable work experience.
- Sales experience/familiarity with IT terminology (in particular, Microsoft technologies) and ability to translate into non-technical terms highly preferred, but not required.
- Proven success building new business relationships (interacting with C-level management), experienced in and comfortable with cold-calling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong verbal/written communication and time management skills.
- The capability of front-line interaction with customers and consultative selling.
- Ability to take ownership for attaining performance goals.