We are searching for Account Executives!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Account Executive do at CyberGRX?
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing the CyberGRX customer base by establishing new relationships, educating prospects, and ultimately selling the initial contract for accounts in your territory. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a new team and channel. As a founding member of the Account Executive team, you will have an outsized ability to impact and influence the broader sales team.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will become an expert in the product, market and customer.
- Build and operate from a comprehensive territory plan.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to build a strong process and pipeline.
- Prospecting into focus accounts with a high-touch approach that educates prospects and compels them to engage.
- You will manage the full-cycle sales process from sourcing to opportunity closure.
- Build trust with prospects and initiate strong, long-term relationships.
- Provide feedback to Product and Marketing to help improve our solution and messaging.
- You will participate in broader sales initiatives to build market awareness, improve processes, and help the team win and grow.
- Add to the CyberGRX culture as an early hire and key member of the broader organization.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 5 years of full sales-cycle, quota carrying experience (bonus points if you have a background in SaaS).
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company.
- You are experienced in sourcing, managing, and closing high-level business-to-business sales.
- Great at assessing customer challenges, aligning solutions, and reading prospective buyers.
- You can predictably forecast and execute on business goals.
- You enjoy using insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process.
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives.
- You have built consensus at speed among multiple, cross-functional decision makers and influencers.
- Experience managing a high volume of multiple opportunities.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation. We have an incredible benefits package including: 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $90,000 - $120,000
Annual Variable Potential: $90,000 - $120,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.