Des Moines, IA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 73 days ago
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within an assigned account list and within an established territory.
- Maintains and establishes business partnership with account list, both new and existing customers.
- Prospects for new business opportunities through cold calling, both in person and via telephone, in assigned territory. This should lead to gaining new market share.
- Assists with upgrading existing customers in assigned territory.
- Implements creative sales strategies in order to meet customer needs.
- Performs extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys at customer locations.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, and conducts product demonstrations.
- Established relationships with customer base in assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- A minimum of 1 year recent business to business, outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management skills.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.