Join an industry-leading Deposition and Litigation Support Solutions Company where their coverage is nationwide and its services are available across the United States.
Position is virtual
Have you sold into law firms with a solid rolodex to capitalize on? If the answer is yes, look no further.
Due to expansion our client is expanding and seeking Account Executives at all levels in multiple cities around the US.
- Experience selling Court Reporting services to law firms.
- Candidates will have between 5-20 years of experience in marketing services to the legal community. Demonstrated success in sales, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment is desired.
- Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth of sales territory in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
- Must have strong rolodex with the law firms within your territory.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate/qualify leads, as well as, grow current book of business organically
- Source and develop client referrals
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Maintain sales & promotional materials. Plan & conduct direct marketing activities
- Manage cases while working closely with customer service, report progress, and make recommendations to increase client satisfaction
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Analyze competing firms to be aware of market pricing, products, and services
- Attend educational events, trade shows and networking events
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients & develop sales proposals
- Present sales contracts & conduct product training
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity.