Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and exceed budgeted district rental and retail revenue goals utilizing CORT's programs and value-based consulting
- Generate new business opportunities through sales and marketing efforts to include research, telephone prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Probe and understand what influences customer buying decisions and maintain knowledge of purchasing criteria for national and local accounts
- Close and process orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Forecast accurate future business opportunities on a consistent scheduled basis to management through available reporting tools such as the account analysis, weekly activity reports, customer contact management database and expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate with CORT brand partners (i.e., National Accounts, GSA, Trade Show Event Furnishings, etc.) for sales and marketing opportunities
- Develop an understanding of CORT's array of products and services to integrate with customer needs
- Ability to work varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.
- The ability to work at least forty (40) hours per week, and additional hours, as needed.
- Regular attendance at CORT facilities.
- Arriving at CORT facilities and/or client appointments on time.
- Interacting in a professional manner with other employees of CORT.
- Interacting in a professional manner with potential and current clients of CORT.
At least 5 years of outside, B2B sales experience.