The Univision Atlanta National Sales Office is seeking a talented Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our national team. This role will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts while simultaneously cultivating and growing new client relationships driving multiple platform sales.
- Cultivate relationships and service new and existing key accounts to increase revenue
- Prospect new business through self-generated leads via existing contacts, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Look for opportunities to develop monetization solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service.
- Selling of Linear, Experiential, Digital, Branded Content and Social Advertising.
- Must be able to manage business plan, pipeline, business reports, and revenue projections with attention to detail by set deadlines as required by management
- Achieve individual quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Must be accountable for accuracy and all aspects of campaigns’ implementation including but not limited to client orders, commercial traffic instructions, promotions, proof of performance, recaps, invoices, collections, etc. in accordance with company guidelines
- Work closely with support staff and other departments to ensure smooth execution of all campaigns
- Maintain detailed and organized account records
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (or High School Diploma / GED and 9 years of comparable experience)
- Minimum 5+ years media sales experience with a proven history of meeting and exceeding sales goals and driving YOY growth and a demonstrated track record in closing new business
- Experience with Media sales order entry and stewardship
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to translate ideas into clear, high-impact communications presenting in front of a client.
- Experience closing medium to large size deals: $500K and above.
- Established network of agencies, clients and brand managers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Dynamic personality with ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Winmo, Kantar, Matrix, Strata and Wide Orbit
- Drive and passion to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
- Fluency in Spanish (read and write) is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in digital advertising
- Must be willing to work from office in Atlanta, GA
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis
- Time flexibility required to interact with people in different geographical locations, and work extended hours, sometimes on short notice due to project deadlines and to attend after-hours client events
- Ability to travel nationwide to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars and industry events