• Develop new client base as well as sell and service existing accounts.
• Use ratings knowledge and qualitative research data to create marketing presentations that sell value to our customers and positions our stations against competition.
• Use of a consultative sales approach to build relationships and grow business for our clients and our stations.
• Create presentations, edit existing presentations, and general understanding of research specific to industry.
• New business development via prospecting throughout the 6 County Fresno DMA.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
• College degree or comparable work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Requires minimum of 3+ years outside or retail sales experience, broadcast media sales a plus.
• Proven track record with emphasis in New Business development and prospecting highly desired.
• Knowledge of advertising agencies and Nielsen ratings, research and negotiating skills, desired.
• Highly motivated, creative and proactive required for success.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish is desired.
• Must have the ability to work well under pressure in a revenue goal and deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to create unique promotions for prospects/clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of broadcast applications such as Wide Orbit Sales System, Kantar, Scarborough, Strata, Matrix Sales Center preferred.
• Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications; including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach and sit for up to (8) hours.
• Must be willing to work from office in Fresno, CA.
• Must be able to drive and have a valid California driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Employment/education will be verified
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States