PCM IT Solutions is experiencing record performance as we continue to grow into the leading IT solutions provider for multi-vendor hardware, software, networking, and services across North America. We need YOU to become part of our growing team.
PCM is one of the fastest growing national solution providers in North America and have achieved the highest level of certifications from key industry manufacturers such as HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Meraki, Dell, Palo Alto and others. PCM’s mantra is “The Right Technology Delivered”. We achieve this reputation by delivering exceptional service through a best-in-class engineering team. PCM is expanding our team with high-caliber, experienced, motivated, professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
PCM is currently hiring Account Executives in Utah to work remotely. As an Account Executive, you will have the responsibility of bringing in net new logos and selling into multiple lines of businesses (product, software and services) in the mid-market and enterprise space.
We are expanding our organization and seeking Account Executives to join our Corporate Sales teams. This role will be responsible for an assigned territory in the field for a particular business segment. The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships in person and selling professional services and technology solutions to customers on a proactive basis. We are seeking team members with a proven track record of selling technology solutions (ConvergedInfrastructure, Networking, Storage, Servers and Services) to corporate customers.
You will be working with our field based Solution Architects (SA’s) and Technology Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. Acquire, manage and grow your customer base create and build consultative, long-term relationships with customers delivering, cost effective technology solutions.
• 8years' experience selling technology hardware, software or complex technical solutions to commercial or public sector customers.
• Experience in a sales "hunter" role.
• Track record of selling into local account base
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience.
• Excellent communication skills and Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to travel locally within territory as needed.
• Certifications in at least one of the following Cisco, EMC, Microsoft, HP, NetApp and/or VMware Sales Certifications highly preferred