Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 197 days ago
Desired Education Bachelors Desired Experience 3-5 Years
Prefer at least 3 years industry-related sales experience. Responsibilities Convergint Technologies is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a dedicated focus on our electronic security business. This sales professional will prospect, cultivate, and secure sales opportunities within the local market utilizing recognized effective lead generation techniques.
Main Work Duties
- Cultivate and close Security projects and associated service opportunities with strategic end-use customers in the Phoenix market.
- Meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with Operations personnel to execute growth, development, sales and marketing of all Security solutions offered by Convergint Technologies.
- Conduct customer site walkthroughs and estimate both security system installations and service opportunities.
- Create market awareness for Convergint Technologies through networking, cold calling, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings.
- Work strategically on targeted new construction projects with electrical and general contractors.
- Take a leadership role with select product partners in support of their business development activity.
- Construct and submit professional written proposals within established deadlines. Skills Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Security systems design and operation knowledge and a general understanding of building electrical systems and door hardware requirements preferred.
Proven background with reviewing Security design specifications & plans.
Knowledge of Security Management Systems.
Formal strategic selling or other type of professional sales training.
A minimum of three years sales or related experience.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Other Convergint Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues and their families including;
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- 401K Matching Plan
- Wellness program
- Colleague assistance program
- Life insurance & disability plan
- Base salary plus incentive
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- This position is based in Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Convergint Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.