At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
The nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company is expanding its dynamic team in our Seattle office. Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Senior Account Executive. If you are looking to build your career in sales, this job is for you! You should feel comfortable working in a competitive, high energy, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have the desire to win by continually meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Developing lasting and profitable relationships with new and existing customers in order to maximize revenues for the company
- Understanding and articulating information regarding our company and offerings
- Generating new business by cold calling, proactively seeking out leads and meeting with customers
- Preparing detailed proposals and presentations in order to meet and/or exceed monthly and annual sales and revenue objectives
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of account management or salesexperience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Aggressive, dedicated, well organized and flexible
- Strong work ethic, with ability to work from 8 AM – 6 PM
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Out- of- home media experience a strong plus