A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Business Development team supports PwC and its clients by developing sales strategies, executing tactics, and securing the resources required to close sales opportunities. As part of the team, you’ll be managing sales pursuits and the sales pipeline, helping the account team in identifying, qualifying and closing sales leads, and coordinating the utilisation of all account management methodology and business development tools.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
General Education Development (GED)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Economics, Law
Additional Educational Preferences:
Other business related fields of study may be considered.
Extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with clients to drive revenue. Demonstrated success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services organization. Demonstrated understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including products and services applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with sector-focused PwC resources.
Extensive experience and demonstrated effectiveness and success across sales competencies. Demonstrated large account team management and team selling. Demonstrated selling effectiveness evidenced by the ability to:
- Consistently and systematically initiate sales calls and contacts; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities;
- Solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; play an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and clients;
- Understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;
- Control the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers; overcome objections and obstacles to win the business develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;
- Utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology.
Demonstrated relationship effectiveness, including the ability to:
- Establish and develop long-term client relationships;
- Effectively represent client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client;
- Build trust with clients;
- Successfully navigate a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices; thrive in an unstructured and evolving team and organizational environment.
Demonstrated personal effectiveness, including a proven ability to:
- Accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations;
- Project executive presence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-level executives and senior partners;
- Remain tenacious and undeterred by criticism and setbacks; and,
- Meet significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basic.