Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare (CDH) solutions, offering the industry's most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry's most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus' deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Increasing healthcare costs have driven more and more employers and consumers to adopt high-deductible health plans (HDHPs) and consumer directed healthcare (CDH) solutions. In just ten years the percentage of workers adopting HDHPs increased from 5% to 28%. As a big part of that growth, Alegeus serves 300 clients including the top health plans and Third-Party Administrators in offering the industry's most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts. Our offering includes the industry's most widely-used benefit debit card, as well as powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Our clients leverage Alegeus' deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. Furthermore, we partner with our clients to provide employers with solutions to manage healthcare spend while maintaining employee satisfaction. As the healthcare and benefit market continues to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
As of 2018, Alegeus has joined of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer-directed healthcare marketplace. As part of this relationship our company benefits through increased capital for strategic investments, our leaders gain access to exceptional toolkits, and our top performers can earn participation in development tracks with the best and brightest from Vista's 54 companies.
· Meet annual sales quota and objectives
· Plan, organize, and manage activities to support sales growth, account retention and penetration, and customer satisfaction, with a long-term multi-year focus
· Act as the primary relationship and sales liaison between client and Alegeus and understand client's needs; act as a trusted advisor to help client thrive in marketplace through maximizing value of Alegeus solutions
· Meet regularly with assigned accounts, per Alegeus account treatment approach
· Maintain up to date client information within SalesForce, including contacts, meeting notes, action items, etc. Develop, maintain and execute territory and account plans to ensure continued revenue retention and growth from account base
· Perform detailed territory and account reviews at least twice annually for management providing information on assigned client base
· Demonstrate product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
· Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing Alegeus resources and tools
· Negotiate, structure, and close "deals" that are aligned with Alegeus standards, meet customer expectations and represent Alegeus' ability to deliver
· Ensure accurate forecasting and pipeline management, utilizing SalesForce to document sales activity and status
· Identify and report "at risk" clients and escalate to executive management; prepare, implement and execute "at risk" plan
· Listen and escalate concerns of customers with regard to current products/services
· Within client organizations, build network of key operational management, business management and executive C-level contacts and maintain knowledge of client's products, market and Alegeus services utilized
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
· Good understanding of Alegeus products and services
· Strong knowledge of CDH benefits, with background in financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and practices
· Communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
· Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
· Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing organization
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (internally/externally) with all levels of management, employees, clients and public