The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE… You will:
- Evangelize our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology and data solutions, ensuring customers fully grasp Pure’s total value proposition
- Build and invest in relationships with customers to establish Pure’s value, continually driving the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry
- Lead pursuit teams and develop account plans to make sure all internal resources are engaged to execute and win new Pure Customers
- Drive and manage a healthy and robust pipeline of sales activity to assure quarterly and annual quotas are met or exceeded
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Authenticity and a genuine desire to engage customers and understand their business challenges
- Thought leadership, creativity and a Challenger Mindset; the ability to apply your customer insights and expertise in technology solutions to position Pure’s portfolio to solve persistent problems
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, consistently opening doors to new customers and navigating seamlessly between the boardroom and the data center while passionately positioning the advantages of a Pure Storage solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, able to build relationships easily and deepen them over time
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Expertise leading a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders, while fostering teamwork and shared ownership internally and with Partners
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success
- 5 + years of outside sales with a focus on new logo acquisition or business development; consistently delivering $5-$10M per year in revenues.