Are you a Hunter? A Problem Solver? Come Meet Me and Prove It!
We are growing and want the right person to set the pace in the Southeast U.S. If you sell in the Industrial space, have experience in coatings, equipment supplies, manufacturers or aerospace, we want to talk to you. We at Blend Supply are a leading coatings supplier in the Aerospace industry and growing in Industrial Coatings. We are looking for the right technically minded, proactive, confident, and fast-paced industrialsales closer to lead the way in the Northeast. Please read the information below and contact us.
Seize any and all sales opportunities for growing and increasing overall sales revenue and volumes with the products, services and technical expertise that we provide collectively as a team, as it pertains to the coatings, paint, consumables and safety within the industrial space by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Close Sales of Blend Supply Products within the Industrial, Building, and Manufacturing industries.
- Increase sales by expanding personal knowledge of all lines and products available as resources.
- Serve as reliable source for accessing high quality products and services for our customers.
- Maintains healthy competitive gross profit margins.
- Manages internal communication while projecting the company brand as a trusted and reliable partner as a premier “GO TO” source in the industrial coatings industry through cultivation of strong business relationships with existing and target customers.
- Establishes sales calls via phone, e-mail, and in-person with existing and target customers.
- Closes and Wins Business.
- Sets up scheduled field sales calls with factory representatives of various product lines promoted within our company and coordinates logistics for tandem customer interface.
- Educates customers through presentations, clinics, educational demonstrations with a strong emphasis in a hands-on approach with various types of equipment i.e. paint guns, sanding equipment, polishing equipment, safety equipment, etc.
Experience:IndustrialSales: 2+ years, 5+ preferred. Industry contacts a plus. Large DistributionSales Training a plus.
Compensation: Complete Benefits Package, Base plus commission, Full Employee coverage for healthcare, 401k matching, Mileage Reimbursement
Base Salary Plus Commission; Paid on dollar one, no cap. At plan first year $85K, $100K+ year two.
Locations: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of IndustrialSalesexperience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?