- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline & follow up on in-bound opportunities for CloudBees Jenkins Platform
- Close business to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Ensure targeted strategic and major accounts are fully briefed on the capabilities and benefits of the CloudBees products and services
- Enhance and leverage your existing business relationships & I.T. networks to identify upsell opportunities and secure renewals
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports in real time.
- Use the Customer Centric Sales model for identifying, managing and securing large, strategic opportunities.
- Work closely with inside sales and channel partners to provide full go to market territory coverage.
- Travel to customer locations, marketing events, community meetups and internal CloudBees meetings as required.
This individual needs to be a high energy, hands on, take charge sales executive with proven sales and opportunity leadership skills.
Additional characteristics & experience include:
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise I.T. or software development direct sales
- 3+ years experience of Java middleware, cloud and/or open source software preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Proven history of regular goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 20% performer) with objectives in excess of US$1M
- Ability to operate in a fast paced startup environment, being a self starter
- Demonstrable experience selling into both technical user base and at senior to executive level.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: Ability to drive a portfolio approach to territory management
- Outstanding relationship building skills (both internal and externally) with responsiveness and integrity
- Highly mobile, with experience of driving business whilst on the move.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant or related field