Manufacturing / Diversified
Growth Opportunity!The Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing new business relationships and expanding sales of our products and service to existing clients.
· Identify opportunities and resources to accelerate business volume
· Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements
· Close sale by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and services capabilities
· Expand sales in existing accounts
· Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitors and reactions from account.
· Utilize experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
· Proven success of consistently achieving and/or exceeding sales goals.
· Strong working knowledge of the sales process with a heavy emphasis on client satisfaction.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as technically and mathematically inclination
· Outstanding organization and time management skills.
· Self-starter with a solid work ethic and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Strong telephone and face-to-face presentation skills.
· Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5years relevant experience
Ability to travel is imperative.